“ESG Navigator is much more than a tool. Gib has brought together a diverse group of leading companies to discuss and address the latest sustainability topics companies are wrestling with.”
Dan Fitzgerald – Director, Product Sustainability – Stanley, Black & Decker
Corporate ESG executives can engage with ESG Navigator in multiple ways.
Companies have one of three options for joining ESG Navigator:
- Free Trial: Companies start with a Free Trial (typically for 2 months), after which they select a Join Option.
- Option A (Free): Unlimited use of the platform for your own company ratings; however, access to analytics is limited. For example, you cannot compare your company to others in your industry sector or sub-sector.
- Option B (Basic): Annual fee for all of the analytics that were in place as of January 1, 2020.
- Option C (Advanced): Annual fee includes many extra tools and features requested by the most active ESG Navigator users.
In May 2020 we issued our first Newsletter – a general update for all interested corporate ESG Navigator practitioners.
We offer monthly webinars for all corporate executives interested in ESG Navigator.
- To be added to our webinar mailing list, Request Log-in Access to ESG Navigator.
- Click on this section to see dates for upcoming webinars.
- Registered users can download videos and files from our past 2019 and 2020 monthly webinars.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
The monthly webinars were great before Covid-19, and since the pandemic began, participation in the webinars has grown.
While the webinars provide an excellent baseline of information and learning for both new and seasoned ESG Navigator users, some of the more experienced and advanced ESG Navigator members wanted a bit more.
Option C (Advanced) Members of the ESG Navigator Collaborative specifically asked for an opportunity, in a small, confidential setting, to engage in a “higher-level, strategic discussion” about ESG issues and where ESG Navigator can help. In response, we created the Quarterly Strategy Discussion Forum.
- Please let us know how what your interest is in ESG.
- We will respond with how ESG Navigator can help.