“External ESG ratings focus predominantly on environmental and social risks – with hardly any focus on governance or strategy. That’s where ESG Navigator is especially helpful.”
Linda Hilbert – Executive Director – Consumers Energy
Compare and Contrast
Would you like to see – on one page – how a dozen of the main ESG ratings and frameworks compare:
- to each other?
- to your ESG Navigator ratings?
Here is an example showing just one (of the 17) elements of ESG Navigator…
In the graphic above, a solid “bubble” means a high degree of overlap between the ESG rating scope – and the specific KSI; semi-solid “bubble” means partial overlap; hollow “bubble” means little or no overlap.
Toggle and Sort
- Each column of the “ESG Ratings Bubble Chart” can be sorted.
- Just click on the column heading (e.g., SASB) and all 129 KSIs will be sorted:
- First by the SASB column bubbles (solid – then partial – then hollow)
- Then by KSI#
Access HTML File
- A special web page showing the comparisons (like shown above) is available only to companies that Join Advanced Option C.
- For Advanced Option C company members, you can view the bubble ratings here.
See https://esgnavigator.com/join/ – and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.