Option A: Free Participation – “How are we doing?”
Time Period: One year from date of joining
Cost: No fee
Requirements (same for all Join options):
- Must be a for-profit company.
- Designed primarily for large and mid-size companies (e.g., revenue of $100MM+ or 100+ employees.
- Not available (or intended for) professional service firms (consultancies, law firms, etc.).
What You Agree:
- Complete an initial Company Self-Assessment.
- Update your Company Self-Assessment at least once per year.
- Click the Option A Join button – and thereby confirm the User Agreement:
- Ensures confidentiality of your data (no other company can see your data).
- Allows us to list your company name as a participant – so that you (and all others) have a sense of what peer companies are in the benchmark database.
What You Receive:
- Maintain ongoing 24/7 access as a Registered User.
- Download a PDF file of the rating criteria.
- Complete your Company Self-Assessment (“Scorecard”) – and then edit it as often as you want.
- Access a standard Excel version of the rating criteria. (In 2020 you will be able to import to the website.)
- Analyze your results – view Summary Bubble Chart; Rainbow Charts (“heat maps”) for each of the four sections; bar charts for three levels of detail – but not the 4th level of detail).
- Access comparisons between this company benchmarking tool and many external ESG ratings (TCFD, DJSI, MSCI, CDP, Sustainalytics, ISS, etc.)
You do not receive access to all of the analytics on the website that are included in Options B and C; nor do you receive many other features shown in the table on the Join page.