“ESG Navigator is much more than a tool. Gib has brought together a diverse group of leading companies to discuss and address the latest sustainability topics companies are wrestling with.”
Dan Fitzgerald – Director, Product Sustainability – Stanley, Black & Decker
Our long history and partnership with The Conference Board illustrates our belief in the power of peer learning.
- Since January 2019, we have held monthly webinars for participating companies and interested parties.
- If you want to be added to our mailing list to be invited to the monthly webinars, kindly send us a note with your interest.
Mark these dates for upcoming webinars and email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
All webinars are one hour in length:
- January 15, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- February 11, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- March 19, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- April 23, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- May 20, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- June 17, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- July 22, 2021 (Click to view slides)
- August 26, 2021 (Thursday) 12:00 Noon (EST)
- September 10, 2021 (Friday) 10:00 AM (EST)
- October 15, 2021 (Friday) 11:00 AM (EST)
- November 23, 2021 (Tuesday) 11:00 AM (EST)
- December 16, 2021 (Thursday) 11:00 AM (EST)
Registered users can download videos and files from our past 2019 and 2020 monthly webinars.
Quarterly Strategy Discussion Forum
Option C (Advanced) Members of the ESG Navigator Collaborative specifically asked for an opportunity, in a small, confidential setting, to engage in a “higher-level, strategic discussion” about ESG issues and where ESG Navigator can help. In response, we created the Quarterly Strategy Discussion Forum for Option C users in 2020.