Join ESG Navigator!
Powerful, Low-Cost Benchmarking – Made Easy
50 Board Meetings . . . One Question
“How do we stack up?”
The Corporate Sustainability Scorecard was developed for CEOs and board members to answer that question – and to provide C-suite executives with a framework for taking action. This simple tool measures progress on your company’s sustainability journey and helps you to plan strategically.
ESG Navigator (until 2020 known as the Corporate Sustainability Scorecard™) is a comprehensive assessment and planning tool aimed at the C-Suite and board.
Executives use ESG Navigator to answer three simple questions:
- How do we stack up today (on a one-to-four maturity scale) vis-à-vis sustainability – compared with:
- Competitors and other peer companies?
- Best practices today?
- Where leaders are heading?
- How do we align internally – given the competitive landscape, our own ambitions and the speed needed to win in the marketplace?
- How do we set our priorities – in the face of pressure from ESG ratings – especially when ESG ratings fail the “80/20 Rule” with respect to ESG Governance and Strategy?
Today, ~100 major companies globally are using ESG Navigator to shape strategic conversations and set priorities. It is a logical, structured framework that speaks the language of the CEO and board.