“ESG Navigator Gold membership provides powerful, excellent engagement from some very influential leaders, who all have tremendous enthusiasm for the value of the ESG Navigator platform.”
Erol Odabasi – Director, Corporate Sustainability – Stryker
Corporate ESG executives can engage with ESG Navigator in multiple ways. We update the ESG Navigator membership options each year – taking effect September 1.
Effective September 1, 2022, companies will continue to have the ability to start for free and then evaluate three options for reaping value from ESG Navigator:
- Bronze: Access the proprietary ESG Navigator Maturity Model – detailing the 100 Key Sustainability Indicators, each with the criteria defining Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, and Stage 4. Build a starter slide deck with some of the most powerful ESG Navigator analytics that your peers have shared with their CEO and board. Download our Knowledge Hub reports.
- Silver: Benchmark your industry sector and sub-sector peers, along with all companies in the ESG Navigator database. Access the full set of 700+ benchmarking analytics (vs. only about 10% of those with the Bronze membership). Align internally on ESG, reaching out to your internal functional and business teams using our ESG Importance Survey and Excel Toolkit.
- Gold: (same as the Premium Gold membership during FY-2022) Analyze ESG ratings positioning – and access the full features and benefits of ESG Navigator – including all new tools developed during the year. Select the new Gold Plus option for a retainer of discounted consulting during the year.
- Please let us know how what your interest is in ESG.
- We will respond with how ESG Navigator can help.