“The data are confidential; no other company can see our ratings. We can candidly assess where we are in our sustainability journey – and where we should focus to improve.”
Nancy Kralik – Senior Director, Sustainability – Fluor
Your Data is Confidential
A key aspect of ESG Navigator is ensuring the confidentiality of your company data.
- No other company sees your ratings.
- In the data analysis, we only show information by industry sector, sub-sector, or other grouping if data for at least six companies is being compared.
- Since companies want to know who you are being compared with for benchmarking purposes, you simply agree that we list the name of your company as a participant – as part of our User Agreement.
“Rule of Six”
We use the “rule of six” – meaning that in any set of analytics, we require at least six companies in the group.
- Industry Sector analysis – available if we have at least six companies have submitted data
- Industry Sub-Sector analytics – ditto.
If we do not yet have six companies in your industry sector, that will likely change very soon!
The Conference Board will be actively promoting ESG Navigator to its (>1,000) corporate members worldwide.