“ESG Navigator has been a great tool, guiding our ESG assessment, development, and growth. We used it with our businesses, our executive team, and our board – to help shape business strategy.”
Sydney Lindquist – Director, ESG – Schlumberger
The ESG Navigator Toolbox provides resources and tools used by ESG Navigator members.
The ESG Navigator Handbook (completely refreshed in 2022) is the chief sustainability officer’s reference guide — the library of structures, processes, activities leading companies engage in to manage ESG risks and opportunities.
It contains our master ESG Navigator maturity model, framework and rating criteria – the 100 Key Sustainability Indicators (KSIs) with the Stage 1 to Stage 4 descriptors. For over 20 years, the rating criteria have been shaped, vetted, tested, and refined by over 100 leading companies that use ESG Navigator.
Rating Criteria may be available upon request if you are not currently a registered user; please email Gib (email@example.com) if you want to learn more.
What do I get at the end? What is the return on my (time) investment of an hour or two putting my (confidential) company self-assessment data in the ESG Navigator platform?
The example C-Suite pitch decks provide a key part of the answer.
ESG Navigator is much more than a company rating tool. Embedded in ESG Navigator are over 500 company best practices – organized to align with the (currently 100) ESG Navigator Rating Criteria.
- Any Registered Users can access all best practice examples while completing your company scorecard ratings.
- Companies that join Silver (Standard) or Gold (Premium) can also access and download the best practices in additional ways: view best practices in the detailed analytics (bar charts) for each KSI; and download the best practices library.
A comprehensive Excel Toolkit is part of the ESG Navigator platform – available (only) to Registered Users. (To become a Registered User, simply Request Log-in Access. The Excel Toolkit consists of:
- Excel versions of the Rating Tool – enabling Registered Users to distribute the Excel sheets internally; have many colleagues inside the company rate all (or a portion of) the KSIs; and send to us.
- We provide to Silver and Gold (paid) Registered Users a Special Excel Analysis Report – which analyzes the inputs from 2-100 completed Excel Rating sheets and sends back a comprehensive HTML report.
- During 2020, either a single completed Excel sheet or the average scores on our Special Excel Analysis Report – will be automatically uploaded to the ESG Navigator site as your latest Company Scorecard.