ESG Navigator (and its predecessor name - the Corporate Sustainability Scorecard) has been featured in a variety of articles and books.
December 2022: Cover story in Directorship - quarterly journal of the National Association of Corporate Directors.
Note: the article is available with permission from NACD to ESG Navigator Registered Users.
If you are not eligible for full access to ESG Navigator (e.g., NGOs, academics, government, professional service firms), you can view the article on the NACD website.
ESG Navigator, LLC (both the ESG Navigator platform and its predecessor name - the Corporate Sustainability Scorecard) has been featured in a variety of articles and books over the years.
- "Navigating Sustainability Reporting Frameworks: A Practical Guide," by Thomas Singer, The Conference Board
- "Boeing's 737 Max problem is a symptom of another widespread illness plaguing Wall Street," by Mark Hulbert, MarketWatch Opinion; March 27, 2020
- "Beware the 80/20 Governance Trap: Focus on the "G" in ESG -- Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing" The Conference Board, May 1, 2019
- Blog: ESG Oversight Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing: Where External ESG Ratings Fall Short - and Why
- Talk: "Corporate Governance: Measuring What Matters," Gib Hedstrom, The Aspen Institute Business and Society Program, New York, NY, December 3, 2019
- Presentation: "CSO Priorities in 2019" - Suppliers Partnership for the Environment, April 2019