Thank you for your interest in ESG Navigator.
Unfortunately, your organization does not meet the criteria for access to ESG Navigator. ESG Navigator is a confidential rating system, built “by industry – for industry” over the past 20 years. In order to receive access to ESG Navigator, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a for-profit company or corporation.
- Only available (and applicable) to companies with annual sales of at least $100 million or at least 100 employees.
- Not intended for professional service firms (consultancies, law firms, etc.).
If you think you are being excluded inappropriately, please contact us via email to: email@example.com.
You can still benefit from the ESG Navigator rating system and content in several ways. ESG Navigator – and its predecessor (the Corporate Sustainability Scorecard) have been featured in a variety of articles and books:
- “Beware the 80/20 Governance Trap: Focus on the “G” in ESG — Lessons from the PG&E Bankruptcy Filing“ The Conference Board, May 1, 2019
- Companion book to ESG Navigator: “Sustainability: What It Is and How to Measure It,” published by De Gruyter, November 2018
- Learn More or Purchase “Sustainability – What It Is and How to Measure It”