A few important points before your get started:
- Just do it. We recommend each company do an initial pass at creating your company “scorecard” by going to the Rate page. You can always go back and change your data – and your data is strictly confidential. Once you submit your initial data, you can immediately view key summary analytics.
- Easy to add or change. You do not have to complete the data in one sitting; however, you must Save and also Submit. Then you can go back and update your data or fill in any blanks.
Please visit the various supporting pages for additional information:
- Rating Criteria. Learn how the ESG Navigator rating criteria have been created and continually refreshed.
- FAQ. View answers to the most frequently asked questions; we suggest you read through the FAQ page first.
- Investors. We are pleased to provide several pages created by our partner, Hedstrom Associates at the request of active ESG Navigator members. This information can help make sense of the many external ESG ratings and frameworks.
- Help. If you run into issues or problems, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.