“It’s very advantageous that the data are confidential. We can be candid with our input, since no other company can see our ratings. Those ratings will provide clarity on where we are in our sustainability journey and where we should focus improvements.”
Nancy Kralik – Senior Director, Sustainability – Fluor
The Excel tools are only available to Registered Users – individuals representing companies that meet the basic ESG Navigator criteria and who have requested log-in credentials.
ESG Navigator Maturity Model (KSI Structure)
The Excel Toolkit provides ESG Navigator members with an alternative way of viewing – and working with – the basic ESG Navigator Maturity Model.
- Rating Criteria may be available upon request if you are not currently a registered user; please email Gib (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to learn more.
- Request Log-in Credentials Here
An Excel version of the ESG Navigator company self-assessment criteria is available to all Registered Users (individuals/companies that have log-in access). The Excel Toolkit described below is included at no cost for subscribers to Join Option B (Standard) and Join Option C (Premium). The Excel Toolkit is available to Option A subscribers for a fee.
In an effort to preserve confidentiality, each Excel sheet sent to a Registered User is pre-loaded with your company name. All aspects of the Excel sheet except for the rating column and comments column are initially locked. However, we are happy to work with individual members to unlock the Excel Workbook so that you can hide rows and tailor the scoring matrix for your company.
- If you want to access the Excel Toolkit, please email Gib Hedstrom.
- Free for subscribers to Option B and Option C.
- Extra fee for subscribers to Option A.
- You then send the Excel sheet out to multiple people in the company, asking them to complete the ratings.
- After you receive the completed ratings (Excel sheets) back, you send to us and we shoot back a Special Excel Analysis Report.
Don’t waste your time comparing and analyzing responses on multiple Excel sheets you receive back from your colleagues. We have a program to to analyze the results (instead of you having to have an analyst do so manually).
- You send us complete Excel files – and
- We shoot back a full report with analysis.
- Coming soon: upload a completed Excel file directly to the website.