“The dialog among our cross-functional team as we completed our self-assessment was an excellent opportunity to align on ESG internally. This is a simple – yet powerful platform that demonstrates the breadth and influence of ESG in defining business strategies.”
Skiles Boyd -Vice President – DTE Energy
PDF Download – Current KSI Listing
- Some folks like to have a single document that has all of the rating criteria in one place.
- This can be used as a stand-alone document or to have in front during a team meeting updating the Scorecard.
- Click here for a downloadable file (Benchmarking Templates – January 2020).
Excel Scoring Option
- At the request of members, we developed an Excel version of all the rating criteria – identical to what is on the website.
- Members find this helpful when multiple people from the company are involved. For example, companies can:
- Send the full Excel sheet out to multiple people in the company, asking them to complete the ratings.
- Assign individual names or functions on the Excel sheet to each of the KSIs that are to be rated.
- Request a version of the sheet that allows you to tailor – essentially create a mini-version (e.g., 20-25 KSIs) to send to a group of executives.
- Click here for an Excel Scoring Worksheet – to use in your company, and we will send you one.
- We are in the process of upgrading the Excel sheet to provide additional functionality – including:
- Sending us the completed files and we run a program to analyze the results (instead of you having to have an analyst do so manually)
- Uploading a completed Excel file directly to the website.
2020 KSI Edits
- We do an annual review of all KSIs – to continually sharpen and simplify – yet retain the integrity for year-over-year comparisons.
- In Q4-2019, we did a major overhaul of the KSIs – soliciting input from many of you. We received terrific input and were able to eliminate 20 KSIs by combining two past ones into one current (2020) one.
- We also made significant edits to the Stage 1 – Stage 4 descriptors – adding additional content to sharpen the rating criteria.