Bronze Membership: Engage Your C-Suite on ESG
Time Period: One year from date of joining
Requirements (same for all Join options):
- Must be a for-profit company.
- Designed primarily for large and mid-size companies (e.g., revenue of $100MM+ or 100+ employees.
- Not available (or intended for) professional service firms (consultancies, law firms, etc.).
What You Agree:
- Complete an initial Company Self-Assessment.
- Update your Company Self-Assessment at least once per year.
- Click the Bronze Join button – and thereby confirm the User Agreement:
- Ensures confidentiality of your data (no other company can see your data).
- Allows us to list your company name as a participant – so that you (and all others) have a sense of what peer companies are in the benchmark database.
What You Receive:
- Complete your Company Self-Assessment (“Scorecard”) – and then edit it as often as you want.
- Maintain ongoing 24/7 access as a Registered User.
- Download the ESG Navigator Handbook, including the full ESG Navigator maturity model and rating criteria.
- Access the ESG Prioritization Toolkit.
- Analyze your results – view Summary Bubble Chart; Rainbow Charts (“heat maps”) for each of the four sections; bar charts for three levels of detail – but not the 4th level of detail).
- Download your company Bronze PPT Report – with executive summary slides showing powerful benchmarking results – updated constantly.
You do not receive access to all of the analytics on the website that are included in Silver and Gold ; nor do you receive many other features shown in the table on the Join page and the backup Silver, Gold, and Gold Plus pages.