$2,500.00 for 1 yearRequest Log-in Access
Categories: A La Carte, A La Carte, Options
In calls with 25+ ESG Navigator members during August 2022, we heard:
- ESG Navigator is incredibly robust and powerful.
- ESG Navigator is extremely reasonably priced – very high value for the money.
- Our team is not using the many ESG Navigator features to the full benefit. We miss many webinars.
- Cutting a purchase order for a few thousand dollars is a royal pain.
To address these comments, we have added the GOLD PLUS RETAINER OPTION:
- About 10-12 hours of consulting during the year.
- Carries over to next year if not fully used
Typical approach using Gold Plus:
- Establish an annual game plan – Initial working session to review status; examine how other companies use ESG Navigator in the most powerful ways; explore options; and agree game plan for the coming 12 months.
- Review and react to your ESG Navigator scores – “It would be interested to have an external (confidential) sounding board as we debate and decide our ESG Navigator scores.” Join internal team call(s) to review the results of:
- Your company self-assessment – Stage 1 è 4 ESG Navigator scores.
- Your team’s selection of most important (“Highly Relevant”) topics/KSIs.
- Schedule quarterly calls with ESG team – Take stock; share best insights; illustrate key features; show highlights of company reports from past webinars. Monthly or quarterly calls set in advance.
- Join internal ESG Council meetings – “I presented some of ESG Navigator to our ESG Council at our quarterly meeting – but I was not as familiar with the platform as I would have liked. Even so, they liked what they saw and wanted to learn more.” Participate in meeting(s); answer questions, show highlights, share peer practices.
- Assist with your draft ESG presentation deck(s) – “Are we using the most compelling material and presenting it in the most compelling ways? I wonder how other companies have done this most successfully?”
- Review and react to draft internal (e.g., C-Suite) presentations and board reports.
- Share/suggest additional graphics to use
- Identify best practices – “Once we narrow down to our critical few most important ESG topics (KSIs), what companies are truly best-in-class on that specific topic?” Offer insight on best practices as you zero in on the top priority focus areas – especially about governance and strategy topics.
In all cases, we tailor our approach to your specific needs.